JDL Miata MX-5 ND 2.0 4-1 Header
JDL Miata MX-5 ND 2.0L 4-1 Header
Back by popular demand!
Looking to maximize top-end horsepower and torque of your 4th Generation ND MX-5 Miata? Look no further because JDL Auto Design has you covered. Even better is this header still maintains solid mid-range power. The JDL 4-1 header is a handcrafted stainless steel masterpiece that offers precision and attention to detail that only JDL can provide. Available for both generations of vehicle (ND1 / ND2) to maximize power potential whether naturally aspirated or supercharged.
KEY FEATURES of the JDL Miata MX-5 ND 2.0L 4-1 Header:
- 4-1 Equal Length Header for ND1 / ND2 Chassis
- Maximized Top End 4-1 Design
- Maintains Strong Top End Power
- 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 1.75" Primaries CNC mandrel bent
- Convergent Merge Collectors for High Velocity
- All flanges surfaced true to ensure proper gasket sealing
- Port Matched for Optimal Flow
- Handcrafted and Precision TIG Welded
- All Welds Back Purged for Maximum Strength
- Includes Gasket and Hardware for Header Outlet
- Includes O2 Sensors Wiring Extension for Proper O2 Sensor Placement
- Limited Lifetime Warranty to Original Purchaser
THERMAL CERAMIC COATING (Optional):
- Reduce Radiant Heat
- Lower Engine Bay Temperatures
- Protect Surrounding Components
- Add Additional Corrosion Protection from the Elements
Pro Tip: Consider picking up an OEM manifold gasket to have on hand when you replace your manifold with the JDL header to ensure a positive gasket seal. Disconnecting your passenger side engine mount and lifting that side of the engine makes life significantly easier during install.