JDL FT86 T2/T25 UnEqual Turbo Manifold
JDL FT86 T2/T25 UnEqual Length Turbo Manifold
Do you have a failed turbo manifold from a number of other popular brand GEN I FR-S / 86 / BRZ turbo systems? It's no secret that there are several systems on the market that are not aging well and the manifolds are prone to cracking and in some cases total failure. JDL Auto Design has you covered with a direct replacement manifold that will stand the test of time. In the unlikely event it doesn't, our limited lifetime warranty will have you back on the road with a dependable solution. Our turbo manifolds are handcrafted in-house with CNC mandrel bent thick wall schedule 40 304 stainless steel. This is key to withstanding the rigorous environment that a turbo places on a manifold with regard to heat and weight.
KEY FEATURES of the JDL FT86 T2/T25 UnEqual Length Turbo Manifold:
- UnEqual Length Turbo Manifold for FRS/BRZ/GT86 Chassis
- Direct Replacement UEL Option for Many Popular FT86 Turbo Systems
- CNC Mandrel Bent Thick Wall Schedule 40 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 1/2" Flanges to Ensure Gasket Sealing
- Port Matched for Optimal Flow
- Precision TIG Welded for Maximum Strength and Aesthetics
- Fully Back-Purged Welding Process
- Limited Lifetime Warranty to the Original Purchaser
THERMAL CERAMIC COATING (Optional):
- Reduce Radiant Heat
- Lower Engine Bay Temperatures
- Protect Surrounding Components
- Add Additional Corrosion Protection from the Elements
Pro Tip: Replace the OEM manifold gaskets while you have your manifold off. Make sure to add them to your cart. Don't forget replacement turbo gaskets as well if you need them. Consider thermal ceramic coating to decrease radiant heat and provide a level of corrosion resistance beyond what stainless steel can provide.
**NOTE: If you are not sure if this manifold is the right manifold for your failed component, please reach out to us and we will let you know if it covers your brand.