JDL FRS/BRZ/GT86 Stainless Steel Overpipe
JDL FR-S/86/GR86/BRZ Stainless Steel Over Pipe
The OEM over pipe on both 1st and 2nd generation vehicles are quiet restrictive. The JDL Auto Design over pipe solves this by opening that section of the exhaust with a consistent tube diameter by utilizing 2.5" mandrel bent tubing. This is another piece of the puzzle to free up the airflow required to maximize horsepower and torque. Whether naturally aspirated, supercharged, or turbocharged, the JDL over pipe will get the job done!
KEY FEATURES of the
- Made from 2.5" US 16-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent for Increased Flow
- Machined 2-bolt Flanges that are Fully Surfaced
- Modular with OEM Header and Front Pipe
- TIG Welded and Back Purged for the Strongest Welds Possible
- JDLs Unique Full Finish
- Left and Right Hand Drive Compatible
- Limited Lifetime Warranty to Original Purchaser
Pro Tip: Looking to replace your over pipe and front pipe? Well you can, by purchasing the standalone over pipe as described here and then getting a standalone JDL front pipe but there is another option. You might want to consider one of our "Combo" pipes. This combines an over pipe and front pipe into a single unit. This also opens up the option to 3" variants. If you are still not sure what to choose, contact us.